1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- to customize your experience on the Website to your interests
- to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly, and
- to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Law Scout analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Law Scout better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Law Scout is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Law Scout may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Law Scout does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information. (b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. Law Scout uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Law Scout and Law Scout’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Law Scout uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. Law Scout uses Your Business Information to file corporate documents. Law Scout uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Law Scout may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices. Except under the following circumstances, Law Scout will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure to Affiliate Marketers AND Partner Advocacies and Attornies. Law Scout may utilize any and all Personal Information to help our clients better understand the demographics of our target audiences as well as to support our marketing data products and services. We may also provide personally identifiable data to partner firms which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies. Such data may be used by the aforementioned partner firms to provide consumers with information on products and services that may be of interest.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Law Scout discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Law Scout discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Law Scout believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Law Scout, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, Law Scout may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM Law Scout
Without limitation, by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number to the Website, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic communications, over the short term and periodically, including email and short-message service (“SMS” or “text message”) communications from Law Scout regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to email@example.com.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM Law Scout PARTNER ADVOCATES AND ATTORNEYS
Without limitation, by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Website, you hereby consent to receive and openly and knowingly solicit electronic communications, including email and SMS communications, from Law Scout’s partner advocacies and attorneys regarding their services, including offers, promotions, and other related matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Law Scout remains dedicated to providing notice and choice to all subscribers. Once a subscriber chooses to be removed from our database via our unsubscribe process, the subscriber will no longer receive any offers from us. Please note, however, the subscriber may still receive offers from other affiliated websites and third parties in which he or she has subscribed.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Law Scout has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES