Mass TortPractice Area
Mass Torts are civil actions, which allow individuals to have their claims heard collectively. The lawsuits are grouped together with defendants of similar injuries or similar acts of harm. Whether it is a large corporation with a harmful prescription drug, or natural disaster victims, those responsible due to negligence must be held accountable for their damages.
Current Mass Torts include the following:
- Hernia Mesh
- Las Vegas Victims
- Northern California Wildfire Victims
- Hurricane Harvey & Irma Victims
Successful Torts in the Past:
- Proton Pump Inhibitor
- IVC Filters
Law Scout’s Mass Tort Leads:
- Exclusively sent via email, text or CRM immediately after the potential client has filled out our form.
- Meet criteria specific to each of the Mass Torts listed above.
- Filtered to make sure potential clients are not already working with an attorney.